30th January 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management which is available in ISBM-Chandigarh? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

11th February 2019, 02:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh are as follows.

Course duration - One year

Course Fee:
For Indian students with book is INR 14900 and for Foreign students with Book is USD 1000.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://isbm.org.in/advance-diploma-...management.php

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Remove *
11th February 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management which is available in ISBM-Chandigarh? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

Course duration of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh one year - regular and three months - fast track

Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM – Chandigarh is as follows:

Course fees with books – Rs 14,900

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?