8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling which is available in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

10th September 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling which is available in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

The course duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling at the Government Home Science College, Chandigarh is one year.
Fee expenses (approximate) of Post Graduate Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling at the Government Home Science College, Chandigarh are as follows:

1st Installment:

College fee at the time of admission – Rs 11,100
P.U. Exam fee – Rs 2,500

2nd Installment:

College fee – Rs 5,950
P.U. Exam fee – Rs 2,500

Total ---------------- Rs 22,050
11th September 2018, 04:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh?

Advanced (PG) Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh is course duration of 1 year, which is divided into 2 Semesters.

Fee expenses are as follows.
1st installment:
College fee (at the time of admission): Rs. 11,500/.
PU exam fee: Rs. 1760/.
Total: Rs. 13,260/.

2nd installment:
College fee: Rs. 7160/.
PU exam fee: Rs. 1760/.
Total: Rs. 8920/.

Grand total: Rs. 22,180/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?