16th April 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course which is available in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

20th April 2019, 12:48 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course which is available in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Course duration of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in the Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari is three years (six semesters) full time.

The fee for the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in the Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari is around Rs 20,000. Students have to contact the polytechnic college for exact fee details.
21st April 2019, 04:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari?

The Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari is given below.

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari is Rs.29800 per year.

=> The duration of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College, Kanyakumari is three years.
3rd May 2019, 12:23 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The duration of Diploma Architectural Assistantship course in moderator Gnanadson Polytechnic college Kanyakumari are three years and fees expenses of the course is Rs. 20,000 per year in Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?