21st September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Avagmah Business School Bangalore?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance which is available in Avagmah Business School Bangalore? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

24th September 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Avagmah Business School Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance which is available in Avagmah Business School Bangalore? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

Course duration of the Diploma in Banking and Finance Management is one year in the Avagmah Business School, Bangalore.

The fee structure of the Diploma in Banking and Finance Management at the Avagmah Business School, Bangalore is given below:

Course fee – Rs 44,000 per year

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
25th September 2019, 12:43 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Avagmah Business School Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma in Banking and Finance is a Technical education course in the area of Commerce. The duration of the course is 1 year. The one-year course is again divided into two semesters of six months each. You can learn about various aspects of banking and finance.

Fee Structure:

-> Total Rs 44,000 per year.

For more details, please Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?