7th August 2019, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music in Amity School of Performing Arts?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music which is available in Amity School of Performing Arts? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

11th August 2019, 11:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music in Amity School of Performing Arts?

The course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music in Amity School of Performing Arts is given below.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music in Amity School of Performing Arts is 2 years.

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music in Amity School of Performing Arts is Rs.38400 per year.
12th August 2019, 08:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music in Amity School of Performing Arts?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that Amity School of Performing Arts (ASPA) does not offers Diploma in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music course and hence your query regarding the duration of the same course offered at ASPA center is invalid.

But, at the same time I would like to let you know is that ASPA does offer Bachelor of Performing Arts - Hindustani Music (Vocal) course whose duration is four years (04) years comprising of 8 semesters.

For details regarding different courses offered at ASAP, you can refer to the link https://www.amity.edu/aspa/home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?