10th July 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management in Osmania University?

Sir, I want to join the International Institute of Business Management for studying PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management. Can I know about the duration of this PG Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your kind response.

12th July 2019, 07:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management in Osmania University?

Course duration of PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management in Osmania University are of 1 year.

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management in Osmania University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their MBBS/BDS/BAMS or equivalent degree from a recognised medical institute.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in graduation level.
13th July 2019, 12:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management in Osmania University?

The course duration of PG Diploma in Hospitality and Health Management at Osmania University is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Osmania University Main Road, Amberpet
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500007, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?