5th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram?

Hello friends, can I know about the course fee of Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD which is available in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram? Kindly tell me about the total fee expenses of this course and also the duration. Waiting for your response!

8th September 2019, 02:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram?

=> The duration of Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram is 1 year.

=> The course fee of Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram is 29400.

CONTACT ADDRESS

KINFRA International Apparel Park, Thumba, St. Xavier's College PO
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695586, India
8th September 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can I know about the course fee of Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD which is available in ATDC Thiruvananthapuram? Kindly tell me about the total fee expenses of this course and also the duration. Waiting for your response!

The course fee of the Diploma in Advanced Pattern Maker and CAD/CAM in the Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC), Thiruvananthapuram is given below:

Basic course fees, including soft skills modules – Rs 16,800

Assessment / Certification fees – Rs 1,200

Total fees – Rs 18,000

Duration of the Diploma in Advanced Pattern Maker and CAD/CAM is 360 contract hours (theory and practical) in the Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC), Thiruvananthapuram. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?