4th April 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Kolkata?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance course which is available in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Kolkata? I am interested to study this Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

15th April 2019, 01:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Kolkata?

The course structure of the diploma in Banking & Finance is, this is a 1 year diploma course. This course will help in understanding the rapidly changing financial market conditions, the source of the recent financial crisis and the rationale for the 'bailouts' of several banks worldwide.

It helps the students to equip with the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a career in investment banking, financial markets and corporate finance.
15th April 2019, 06:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Kolkata?

Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Kolkata are as follows:-
Course Duration - 1 year
Course Type - Diploma
Course Level - Diploma after graduation
Course Mode - Regular
Course Place - On Campus
Eligibility - Bachelor's degree with at least 50% aggregate

Syllabus -
Principles & Practices of Banking
Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
Accounting & Finance for Bankers
Business Economics
Corporate Social Responsibility
Organisational Behaviour
Marketing of Financial Services
Business Law
Taxation - Direct and Indirect
Retail Banking
Information Systems for Managers
Business Communication and Etiquette
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?