4th June 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture in IIFA Lancaster Degree College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join IIFA Lancaster Degree College for Diploma in Architecture. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

23rd July 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture in IIFA Lancaster Degree College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join IIFA Lancaster Degree College for Diploma in Architecture. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

The course structure of the Diploma in Architecture in the IIFA Lancaster Degree College is given below:

History of Architecture
English Communication
Engineering Mathematics
Materials of Construction
Architectural Graphics
Applied Science
Basic Computer Skills
Model Making
Architectural Graphics
Visual Arts & Drawing
Estimation and Costing
Building Construction & Drawing
CAD
Mechanics of Structures
Visual Presentation
Surveying Practice
Building Services

Duration of the Diploma in Architecture in the IIFA is as follows:

3 months – Daily class for 4 hours

6 months – Thrice a week for 4 hours

Details are available at the website link given http://iifadegreecollege.com/diploma-architecture.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?