17th March 2019, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Osmania University?

Sir, I want to join Cochin Institute for Dental Technology for studying Diploma in Dental Mechanics. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

23rd March 2019, 07:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Osmania University?

Duration of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Cochin Institute for Dental Technology is full time 1 year. Candidates who have qualified SSLC or equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to study Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Cochin Institute for Dental Technology. In order to get details regarding Course structure for this course, you can contact the institute.

Address:
Cochin Techinical College Private ITI
Industrial Training Institute, Kaloor, Cochin-17, Contact No: +91 484 2343454, 2102230
Kerala, India

For details:
http://www.cochinitc.com/page.php?catid=37

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th March 2019 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?