28th August 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Diamond Grading and Identification in Gemmological Institute of India, Mumbai?

Hi, I want to join Diploma in Diamond Grading and Identification course in Gemmological Institute of India, Mumbai. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

29th August 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Diamond Grading and Identification in Gemmological Institute of India, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to join Diploma in Diamond Grading and Identification course in Gemmological Institute of India, Mumbai. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

The course structure of the Diploma in Diamond Grading in Gemmological Institute of India, Mumbai is as follows:

>> Chemical Composition
>> Extraction of Diamonds
>> Geological Occurrence and Their History
>> Optical Properties
>> Operation of the Market
>> Sorting of Rough Diamonds
>> Manufacturing of Diamonds
>> History of Cuts
>> Color Grading of Polished Stones
>> Grading for Cut
>> Clarity Grading of Polished Stone
>> Synthetic Diamond
>> Diamond Simulants
>> Identification of Diamonds
>> Practical

Duration of the Diploma in Diamond Grading in Gemmological Institute of India is 3.5 months. Gemmological Institute of India website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?