28th March 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Food & Beverage Service from Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

22nd February 2023, 03:24 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts?

The Diploma in Food & Beverage Service program at Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts is a one-year full-time course that is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the food and beverage industry. The course curriculum is divided into two semesters and covers both theoretical and practical aspects of the industry.

The course structure for the Diploma in Food & Beverage Service at Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts is as follows:

Semester 1:
  • Principles of Food Production
  • Principles of Food and Beverage Service
  • Food and Beverage Control
  • Food Safety and Hygiene
  • Computer Fundamentals
  • Communication Skills

Semester 2:
  • Food and Beverage Management
  • Food and Beverage Costing
  • Event Management
  • Beverage Management
  • Bar Operations and Mixology
  • On-Job-Training

The fee for the course may vary from year to year, so it's best to check with the institute directly for the most up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?