13th May 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Health Assistant in Grace Community College, Kanyakumari?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Health Assistant which is available in Grace Community College, Kanyakumari. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

17th May 2019, 06:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Health Assistant in Grace Community College, Kanyakumari?

Duration of Diploma in Health Assistant in Grace Community College, Kanyakumari is one year divided into 2 semesters. Subject of study of Diploma in Health Assistant are as follows;

Basics of Anatomy and Physiology,

Applied Microbiology,

Basics of Patient Care and Healthcare Assistance.
19th May 2019, 12:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Health Assistant in Grace Community College, Kanyakumari?

Diploma in Health Assistant is a 1 year duration course and divided into 2 semesters. This course is designed with basic knowledge of patient care and skill along with providing basic care with a human understanding. The detail syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Basics of Anatomy & Physiology
Applied Microbiology

Semester II

Basic of patient Care and Healthcare Assistance I
Basic of patient Care and Healthcare Assistance II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?