2nd April 2019, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician from Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

15th April 2019, 10:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician is around Rs. 36000

This course is about a Cardiology Technician who measures how well a patient's heart is functioning through Investigations like ECG, ECHO, Holter & TMT. This course will give you knowledge in invasive and noninvasive cardiovascular procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?