18th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Tibetan Language and Literature of Nava Nalanda Mahavihara?

Hello friends, can I know about the course syllabus of Diploma in Tibetan Language and Literature which is available in Nava Nalanda Mahavihara? Kindly let me know about the duration as well. Thank you!

2nd November 2019, 03:07 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Tibetan Language and Literature of Nava Nalanda Mahavihara?

The duration of Diploma in Tibetan Language and Literature of Nava Nalanda Mahavihara would be of 1 years.

The course syllabus of Diploma in Tibetan Language and Literature of Nava Nalanda Mahavihara is given below:-

:-Syntax
:-Min, min tshab, khyad chos etc.
:-Ner bsgyur, bya ba their usage
:-Composition, Essay Writing
:-General Introduction of Tibetan Language and Literature in its cultural context.
:-Dictation in Tibetan
:-General Conversation
:-Text Reading and Explanation
:-Translation

You can visit the website https://www.nnm.ac.in for more information.
16th December 2021, 06:19 PM
adamgreen

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Tibetan Language and Literature of Nava Nalanda Mahavihara?

Hello! I'm in school and I realize that it consumes a large chunk of the day to compose a paper and buying research papers. What's more for me to have the option to seek after my leisure activity I generally go to task authors. So I am dependably certain about my result, top caliber of composed work of any intricacy, without copyright infringement and on schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?