15th August 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of PG Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela?

Sir, I want to join the Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela for studying PG Diploma in Management. Can I know about the syllabus of this PG Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration also. Waiting for your kind response.

18th August 2019, 04:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PG Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela?

PG Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela is full time 2 years duration program. Each year is divided into 2 semesters.
This program consists of 26 papers including 18 core courses and 6 elective courses to be covered in 4 semesters. There are two more courses i.e. 1). Summer Placement and Training (SPT) and 2). Dissentation and Viva voce

For details regarding semester wise course syllabus, you should visit the below mentioned website link;
https://www.awdibmt.net/courses_pgdm.php
19th August 2019, 02:35 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PG Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela?

The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela is 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters each of 6 months.

The course syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela is shared below:-

Semester I:-

:-Management Functions & Behaviour
:-Human Resource Management
:-Economic and Social Environment
:-Introduction to Information Technology

Semester II:-

:-Operations Management
:-Marketing Management
:-Quantitative Techniques for Managers
:-Managerial Economics
:-Strategic Management

Semester III:-

:-Marketing Management
:-Financial Management
:-Human Resource Management
:-International Business
:-Operations Management
:-Information Systems
:-Insurance Management

Semester IV :-

:-Business Law & Corporate Governance
:-International Business
:-Management Information Systems
:-Research Methodology

You can visit the website https://www.awdibmt.net/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?