26th September 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Fine Arts in Himanshu Arts Institute Gurgaon?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Fine Arts from Himanshu Arts Institute Gurgaon. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the course syllabus of this course also.

30th September 2019, 09:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Fine Arts in Himanshu Arts Institute Gurgaon?

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Fine Arts in Himanshu Arts Institute Gurgaon are as follows:-

Fee expenses- Rs. 94,500

Syllabus-
History of Indian Art
Still life
Clay Modelling
Practical Work
Portrait Painting
Landscape Painting
1st October 2019, 08:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Fine Arts in Himanshu Arts Institute Gurgaon?

Diploma in Fine Arts at Himanshu Arts Institute Gurgaon is a 2 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.94500
Year II - Rs.88500
Total - Rs.1.83 Lakhs

The detailed syllabus is given below.

History of Indian Art
Still Life (Practical Based)
Clay Modeling
Practical Work
Portrait Painting
Landscape Painting (Practical Based)

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.himanshuartinstitute.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?