6th January 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and News Media in India Today Media Institute Noida?

Hi everyone, I want to take admission in RKDF Institute of Management for studying PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and News Media. So, please tell me about the syllabus of this course. I would like to know about the course syllabus so that I can know about this course.

15th January 2020, 10:33 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and News Media in India Today Media Institute Noida?

The course syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and News Media in India Today Media Institute Noida is given below:-

:-Principles of Mass Communication
:-Economics of news channels
:-Business model of a media company
:-Media Management
:-Indian and International judicial system
:-Intelligence agencies and their international networking
:-Concept and process of Video Editing
:-News Production
:-Packaging of a program
:-Writing for different news formats
:-Submission of final project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?