31st December 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

I am interested to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test. I have already applied for this entrance exam. So, I would like to know that for getting seat, what rank is required in this entrance exam?

31st January 2019, 01:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

** Diploma in Chemical Engineering is a Diploma level Chemical Engineering course. The duration of this course is 3 years.

** As per my suggestion you should score your rank in between 6000 to 9000 in Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of rank and percentage marks of 10th or 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?