17th February 2020, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 to study Diploma Engineering course in any reputed Government college?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to applying for the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. I want to study for a Diploma Engineering course through this entrance test in any reputed Government college. Can any of you tell me what rank I should acquire to get admission for this Diploma course?

28th January 2021, 09:36 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 to study Diploma Engineering course in any reputed Government college?

Cutoff rank required in Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 to study Diploma Engineering course in any reputed Government college is given below.

Candidate must have rank within top 500 to get admission in reputed polytechnic college.

Candidate have to go through counseling procedure to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?