15th November 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in TS-POLYCET to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Telangana?

Hello, I have applied in TS-POLYCET and I am preparing for this entrance test. I want to know that what cutoff rank I have to secure in this entrance test for doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Telangana? Please tell me asap.

22nd November 2018, 03:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in TS-POLYCET to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Telangana?

Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance exam to get admission in various engineering/non-engineering diploma courses conducted by the colleges of Telanagana state. Candidates must have passed SSC examination with minimum 35% marks from a recognized university to be eligible to appear for TS POLYCET.
Cutoff rank required in TS-POLYCET to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Telangana depends on the following factors.
The highest marks scored by the candidates appeared for the Telangana POLYCET 2019.

1. Difficulty level of the examination.

2. Highest marks scored by the candidates appeared for the Telangana POLYCET.

3. Number of candidates applied for the TS CEEP.

4. Total number of candidates appeared for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?