27th October 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?

Dear Sir,
I want to know about the scope of
clinical research and clinical data management pg diploma,
and also want to know about the ICBio Mohali institute??
waiting for your response, thank you

9th December 2017, 09:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?

Detailed Information about ICBIO Clinical Research Institute, Mohali:

ICBIO Clinical Research Institute, Mohali is one of the best institutes that offers courses related to Clinical Research and other course. I am providing you the contact details of the institution,

Ph. No: 0172 401 7979

Address: Sco 4-5, level 3, sector 65 (Phase 11), Mohali Chandigarh, Chandigarh-160059

The duration of this course would be around 6 months and the basic educational qualification required would be MBBS, BAMS, BDS or B.Pharmacy or BHMS or B.Sc in Biotech or Nursing or Life Sciences.

After successful completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities in Pharmaceutical Industries, Clinical Research Laboratories, Regulatory Authorities, Quality Assurance organizations, Drug Discovery and Development organizations..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?