23rd July 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Does AAFT School of Cinema Noida offers job assistance to Diploma Camera and Lighting Techniques candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques course from AAFT School of Cinema Noida. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not.

27th July 2019, 12:16 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does AAFT School of Cinema Noida offers job assistance to Diploma Camera and Lighting Techniques candidates?

There is no such institute that can 100% guarantee you a job, it is such that the reputation of the institute can get you a good placement in various companies.

You should study well in your Diploma course and try to score as well as possible and I am sure you will land up with a good job in future.
27th July 2019, 03:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does AAFT School of Cinema Noida offers job assistance to Diploma Camera and Lighting Techniques candidates?

AAFT School of Cinema Noida?

Yes, AAFT School of Cinema Noida offers job assistance to Diploma Camera and Lighting Techniques candidates. For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Marwah Studios Complex, FC-14/15, Film City, Sector 16-A
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?