13th November 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Does Akbar Academy Thiruvananthapuram offers campus placement to Diploma in Airlines and Tourism Management students?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am planning to secure admission Akbar Academy of Thiruvananthapuram for studying Diploma in Airlines and Tourism Management. So, this institute provides placement facility for such Diploma students?

27th September 2022, 02:56 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Akbar Academy Thiruvananthapuram offers campus placement to Diploma in Airlines and Tourism Management students?

Yes, campus placement is available for Diploma in Airlines and Tourism Management.

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum aggregate 50%marks from a recognized university.
29th September 2022, 11:39 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Akbar Academy Thiruvananthapuram offers campus placement to Diploma in Airlines and Tourism Management students?

Duration of this course is 1 year.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

Yes, campus placement is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?