13th June 2019, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Does Brainz Institute of Design, Ahmedabad offer Campus Placement to Advanced Diploma Web Design students?

I want to do Advanced Diploma in Web Design in Brainz Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. I just want to know that this institute provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

17th June 2019, 11:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Brainz Institute of Design, Ahmedabad offer Campus Placement to Advanced Diploma Web Design students?

Yes, Brainz Institute of Design, Ahmedabad offer Campus Placement to Advanced Diploma Web Design. The Institute trains their students for the campus placement and provide 100% placement assistance.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.brainz.in
18th June 2019, 12:16 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Brainz Institute of Design, Ahmedabad offer Campus Placement to Advanced Diploma Web Design students?

Brainz Institute of Design, Ahmedabad

As per the official notification, yes Brainz Institute of Design, Ahmedabad offer Campus Placement to Advanced Diploma Web Design students.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: A-202, Mahavir Nagar society, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 093758 58567
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?