1st April 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Does Career Point University, Hamirpur offer Campus Placement to Computer Applications PG Diploma students?

I want to do PG Diploma in Computer Applications from Career Point University, Hamirpur. I just want to know that this institute provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

25th April 2019, 02:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Career Point University, Hamirpur offer Campus Placement to Computer Applications PG Diploma students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Computer Applications from Career Point University, Hamirpur. I just want to know that this institute provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

Yes, Career Point University offers Placement Assistance to their students. Students who have studied BCA/MCA/BTech/BE, BPharm, Post Graduates, BSc / MSc Chemistry, MBA, etc. are assisted with various Campus Placement Drives in the Career Point University. Therefore, PG Diploma in Computer Applications students can contact the University Placement Cell for more and exact details about placement details. Career Point University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?