18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Education to B.A.(History) candidate?

Hello,
I am studying in B.A. with History specialization. I am planning to do Diploma in Education. Kindly tell me that IGNOU is providing this Diploma in Education course or not? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Education to B.A.(History) candidate?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  4. Government colleges in Delhi which provide B.Ed correspondence?
  5. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering course?
  6. Does IGNOU offer B.A.(English Literature) Honours through Distance Education?
  7. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  8. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Computer Applications to MCA candidate?
  9. Colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) from distance education -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  11. Entrance Date for PHD english in india
  12. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Support Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma course for 10th candidate in IGNOU?
  14. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Physical Education in Bhopal for 12th candidate?
  15. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education-Communication Technology for Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to take admission for M.Com course in Correspondence?
  17. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  18. Can I apply for Diploma in Gynaecology from IGNOU being a B.A.M.S candidate?
21st February 2016, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Education to B.A.(History) candidate?

Yes, IGNOU is providing this course which is of 2 years duration. You need class 12th qualification only for admission in this course. B.A History is over qualified for this course and you should go for B.Ed instead of D.Ed course.

For admission in D.Ed from IGNOU you will also need extra 2 year of teaching experience at the time of admission. If you don't have teaching experience then you should go for regular course.
21st February 2016, 09:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Education to B.A.(History) candidate?

Yes, IGNOU does provide the above maintained course on the basis of your 10th or 12th results.
As it is the minimum educational qualification required in order to be eligible for the course.
Therefore, you need not worry, you can very much OPT to purse the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?