27th February 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Does NIDT Jaipur offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Graphic and Web Designing students?

I want to do a Diploma in Graphic and Web Designing in NIDT Jaipur. I just want to know if this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

28th February 2021, 03:22 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Does NIDT Jaipur offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Graphic and Web Designing students?

Yes, NIDT Jaipur offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Graphic and Web Designing students.

This college has average placement records.

CAIRN is regularly visit this campus to hire students with good packages.

Last year highest package was 6 LPA.
28th February 2021, 07:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NIDT Jaipur offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Graphic and Web Designing students?

Yes, NIDT Jaipur offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Graphic and Web Designing students with CAIRN. However, you would need to contact the college for more detailed information.

Contact Address:-

National Institute of Design and Technology
Head Office -Plot No. 44/95-96 Kiran Path,
Madhyam Marg, Mansarover
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?