27th November 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to get a Diploma in Physiotherapy admission in Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to studying the Diploma course of Physiotherapy in Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical. I just want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this course in this institute.

28th November 2020, 04:35 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Educational qualification required to get a Diploma in Physiotherapy admission in Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical?

Educational qualification required to get a Diploma in Physiotherapy admission in Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical can be seen below.

You must have completed 12th from recognized board with Biology as a subject with minimum 50% score.
29th November 2020, 07:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to get a Diploma in Physiotherapy admission in Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical?

Educational qualification required to get a Diploma in Physiotherapy admission in Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical-----

The candidate must have done 10 + 2 from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

Duration of the course is 2 years.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE----
http://www.bcpopatna.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?