5th September 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management admission in Salesian College Darjeeling?

Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management course in Salesian College Darjeeling. I would like to know about the educational qualification which is required to secure admission for this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

8th September 2019, 04:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management admission in Salesian College Darjeeling?

Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management or is Diploma level Travel and Tourism course. The educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management admission in Salesian College Darjeeling is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management is 50%.
9th September 2019, 01:11 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management admission in Salesian College Darjeeling?

The educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management admission in Salesian College Darjeeling is 10+2 passed with at least 50% marks from recognized board of India.

The admission to Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management admission in Salesian College Darjeeling is direct. You would need to contact the college to get the application form.

Address:-
Salesian College
Ward no.42, Don Bosco Colony,
Darjeeling
Phone number:03532461861
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?