3rd May 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure a Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism English admission in Times School of Journalism?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Times School of Journalism for studying Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism English course. I am unable to know about the educational qualification through which I can secure admission in this college for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

11th June 2020, 03:01 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure a Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism English admission in Times School of Journalism?

Hi,
In order to apply for PG diploma in Journalism (english) in Times school of journalism the criteria is given below:
Any graduate with minimum 45% in graduation. Those with less than 45% but having relevant experience will also be considered. Those in their Final Year of Graduation can also apply.
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years. Age limit can be relaxed for those with relevant experience.
Selection: Through all-India entrance examination, followed by personal interview.
Only those who are eligible will be short-listed for the Entrance Exam and thereafter only those who qualify this exam (based on our internal assessment), will be called for interview.

Imp note:As for now their official website has mentioned that the PG Diploma (Journalism) programme has been suspended till further notice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?