19th December 2018, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2019?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

24th December 2018, 04:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2019?

HP PAT Eligibilty 2019:

Applying candidates should be native of India. Candidate should have the domicile of Himachal Pradesh state.

Candidate should pass the 10th or equivalent exam from any recognised board / University.

Candidate marks obtained 35% marks in the qualifying examination.

The necessary subject in 10th class are mathematics for science and English.
24th December 2018, 09:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2019?

All candidates seeking admission to diploma courses offered by participating Polytechnic institutes in the state of Himachal Pradesh have to meet the prescribed eligibility criteria. The candidate needs to have passed class 10th exam from a recognised board or university with minimum 35% marks.

Candidate appearing in the qualifying exam in 2019 exam will also be considered for admission.

To be considered for Admission under reserve category, the candidate needs to be a Bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh.
24th December 2018, 09:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for PAT:-

> Candidate must belong to Himachal Pradesh
state.

> Candidate must pass 10th class or equivalent
from any recognised board.

> The candidate who are not applied for PAT 2019
shall be eligible to apply for 3rd round of
counselling.

> The minimum age limit for PAT is 15 years.
24th December 2018, 09:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to appear in Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic admission test 2019:-

Education qualification:-

The candidate should have passed 10th class examination from any recognised board or Himachal Pradesh Board

Candidate must secure 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.

Appearing candidates can also apply.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 15 years and maximum age limit 20 years.
25th December 2018, 03:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

Candidates who have passed 10th standard examination with 35% marks in the qualifying examination from a recognized board / university or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (1st year Engineering, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Fashion & Designing, Architecture Assistantship, Fashion Designing & Garment Technology and Film Technology & TV Production Diploma courses in Government / Private Polytechnics of Himachal Pradesh).
25th December 2018, 05:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For diploma engineering courses, you need to have minimum qualification of class 10th from a recognized board. There is no upper age limit for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2019.

Also, make sure you are a domicile of Himachal Pradesh, if you are looking for admission at government polytechnics and want to claim reservation benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?