10th April 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEECUP 2019?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in JEECUP for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

13th April 2019, 12:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEECUP 2019?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for JEECUP 2019 for admission in Diploma in Engineering:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for JEECUP 2019 for admission in Diploma in Engineering is given below.

Name of the Examination - Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh

<> Candidates must have completed 10th Class pass with minimum 35% marks in order to be eligible.

<> Subject wise marks should be,
@ Mathematics - 50% marks
@ Physics and Chemistry - 50% marks

<> There is no upper age limit in order to be eligible. But the minimum age required is 14 years and age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2019.
13th April 2019, 12:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to appear in JEECUP 2019 is given below.

1. Engineering & Technology: The candidate should have passed 10th class with at least 35% and 50% in Math, Chemistry, Physics subjects.

2. Agriculture Engineering: The candidate should have passed 10th or 12th with agriculture as one of the subjects with at least 50%.

3. Diploma in Pharmacy: The candidate should have passed 10th or 12th with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject with Maths/Biology from a recognized board of education.

For the application process, you should visit the official website of JEECUP 2019.
13th April 2019, 02:42 PM
Sunnyexpert

The minimum eligibility for any candidate to be able to appear for the above mentioned examination is that the candidate should have completed his/her 12th standard from a recognized university with a minimum of 35% in aggregate.
13th April 2019, 05:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in JEECUP for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

Eligibility to appear in the JEECUP 2019 is given below:

Engineering & Technology Diploma – Candidates must have passed or appeared in 10th with 35% marks – 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry

Diploma in Pharmacy – Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics or Biology (Botany and Zoology) – Physics & Chemistry – 50% marks and Biology or Mathematics – 50% marks

Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology – Candidates must have passed or appeared in 12th with 35% marks – Reasoning & Logical Discussion – 25%, Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude – 25%, English – 25% and GK – 25%

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
13th April 2019, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For diploma engineering courses you should have minimum class 10th qualification from a recognised board of education with maths and science as compulsory subjects.

For lateral entry admission in diploma engineering courses, you need to have ITI diploma or class 12th with PCM stream.
13th April 2019, 10:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in JEECUP 2019: -

Course wise eligibility: -

Engineering and Technology Diploma - 10th passed with Minimum of 55%.

Agricultural engineering - 10th passed with agriculture and minimum 35% marks in agriculture.

Fashion design and textile design engineering - 10th with minimum 35% marks.

Library and information science - 12th passed

Diploma in pharmacy - 10 + 2 examination in science with minimum 50% marks.

Post graduate diploma in biotechnology - BSc passed with biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry

Diploma in hotel management - 12th passed with minimum 50% marks.

Lateral entry - ITI and diploma holder
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?