17th February 2020, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply for this entrance test but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

19th February 2020, 07:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020?

The eligibility to appear in Telangana State polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 is a candidate must have passed SSC examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a State Board of Telangana. There is no age limit and the candidates of any age can apply for this test.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.polycetts.nic.in
19th February 2020, 01:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020?

You can check the Eligibility criteria for TS Polytechnic Entrance Test below-

The aspirant should be Indian.

Aspirant should belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.

Aspirant must have passed Senior Secondary School exam conducted by the state board of Telangana or other equivalent exam.

35% required in the qualifying examination and at least 35% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects

There will be no age criteria to apply for the exam.
19th February 2020, 03:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in Telangana state Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020:

Nationality:Indian

Domicile: Candidates should belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh State.

Qualifying Exam: candidates must have passed Senior Secondary School exam conducted by the state board of Telangana or other equivalent exam with minimum 35%.

Age criteria: No age bar.

For more information you can visit this website:
https://tspolycet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?