4th November 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma Mechanical stream at Government Polytechnic College, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh?

Sir, I want to study Diploma Engineering course. Please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical stream at Government Polytechnic College, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh?

11th November 2017, 10:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma Mechanical stream at Government Polytechnic College, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh?

To get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course at Government Polytechnic College, Anatapur, you should have passed 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board.

You have to appear in AP PolyCET examination which is conducted by AP Technical board of education. By qualifying the AP PolyCET examination and securing good rank, you can participate in the counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a Government polytechnic college for pursuing your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
11th November 2017, 09:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma Mechanical stream at Government Polytechnic College, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Government Polytechnic College, Andhra Pradesh:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting admission in this Government Polytechnic College, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh college.

>> In order to be eligible, you must have completed minimum 10th Class from a recognized board.

>> The duration of this Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is 3 years and you must have secured minimum 55% marks or more than that in order to be eligible for doing this course.

>> Contact details of this college are given below,

Ph. No: 085542 72328

Address: Near JNTU College of Engineering, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh-515002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?