15th May 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for direct admission in B. Pharmacy second year at Hyderabad?

I am an diploma in pharmacy student studying in Maharashtra so after completing my diploma can i get direct admission in B.pharmacy second year at hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Best college available in Tirupathi after scoring 6000 rakn and 930 in GPAT?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai offering business management course?
  3. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  4. What is BSc, B.Pharmacy application last date? Which are the colleges colleges for B.Pharmacy in Hyderabad? I have completed Inter BI.PC 2nd year
  5. How to do M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad after completing B.Pharmacy? In which college of Hyderabad would I expect a seat?
  6. How can I take admission in Pharmacy after completing SYBSc in micro-chem from Mumbai University
  7. Can I get appointed as a lecturer in degree/engineering/pharmacy college in and around Hyderabad?
  8. Colleges which offer direct admission to D.Pharmacy course in Nagpur?
  9. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  10. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  11. List of government colleges for M.Pharm course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of M.Pharm government colleges? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  14. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?
  16. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pharmacy belonging to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad area?
  17. Any admission test for direct admission in M.Pharmacy? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to join degree B.Com computer course for direct 2nd year admission? I have done diploma in DCCP
15th May 2015, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for direct admission in B. Pharmacy second year at Hyderabad?

You have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university to get lateral entry admission in B.Pharma second year. Usually, the state technical council conducts the entrance exam for B.Pharma admission in the given state. Hence, you have to appear for that state's entrance exam in which you want admission.

You have to get a decent rank in the entrance exam then only you will be able to get admission in your choice of college, otherwise, you will face problem in getting admission. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam.
16th May 2015, 12:50 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for direct admission in B. Pharmacy second year at Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an diploma in pharmacy student studying in Maharashtra so after completing my diploma can i get direct admission in B.pharmacy second year at hyderabad
Yes, of course you can directly get admission B.Pharm 2nd year after completing Diploma in Pharmacy through lateral entry. There are so many colleges which offer B.Pharm in Hyderabad. Those candidates who aspiring to apply for B.Pharm through lateral entry must satisfy the below criteria,

Applicants who have secured a minimum of 50% in D.Pharm course are eligible to apply. The Applicant must complete D.Pharm course from a recognized university, which is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India. Those candidates who belong from reserved category can get 5% relaxation. Applicants are required to appear and qualify in the admission test conducted by the respective university. Admission will be based on the score obtained in the entrance exam.

Andhra Yuvathi Mandali School of Pharmacy for Women
#3-4-759/4, Barkatpura, Hyderabad - 500 027

Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharmacy College for Women
Vinay Nagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad - 500 059

CM College of Pharmacy
Sy.No.562, 563 & 593, Maisammaguda,
Dulapalli, Secunderabad - 500 014

CMR College of Pharmacy
Kandlakoya, Medchal Road,
Hyderabad - 501 401

Deccan School of Pharmacy
Kanchanbagh, Zafargarh, Hyderabad - 500 058
13th July 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am an diploma in pharmacy student studying in
Maharashtra so after completing my diploma can i
get direct admission in B.pharmacy second year at mumbai
20th January 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the age eligibility for direct. 2nd year pharmacy in Maharashtra colleges?
11th August 2017, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc in chemistry so can I admission to direct second year b.pharmacy
5th June 2019, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I take the admission through pwd seat without entrance exam to Direct Second Year B.pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?