3rd February 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy in Bhagwant Global University

Hi everyone, what are the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Pharmacy course in Bhagwant Global University? I want admission to this university for this Diploma course. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria.

5th February 2021, 05:04 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy in Bhagwant Global University

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy in Bhagwant Global University can be seen below.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 55% in relevant subjects from recognized board.

Admission will be done on merit basis of intermediate score basis.
6th February 2021, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy in Bhagwant Global University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, what are the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Pharmacy course in Bhagwant Global University? I want admission to this university for this Diploma course. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria.
If you have completed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized from board then you are eligible Diploma in Pharmacy course.

If you have completed ITI course then also you are eligible for Diploma in Pharmacy.

Your minimum age should be above 16 years.

You must have a valid JEXPO or VOCLET card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?