31st December 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Advance Diploma in Advance Apparel Manufacturing admission in Apparel Training and Design Centre Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Apparel Training and Design Centre Bangalore for studying Advance Diploma in Advance Apparel Manufacturing course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria?

15th January 2020, 12:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Advance Diploma in Advance Apparel Manufacturing admission in Apparel Training and Design Centre Bangalore?

Advance Diploma in Advance Apparel Manufacturing is Diploma level Fashion and Interior Designing course.

The required eligibility to secure Advance Diploma in Advance Apparel Manufacturing admission in Apparel Training and Design Centre Bangalore is that the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in this course is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?