12th April 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering admission in Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria?

15th April 2021, 02:11 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering admission in Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering admission in Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore is;

You must have completed minimum qualification of intermediate from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 60% with PCM combination.

You can get on the basis of merit list of intermediate score.
16th April 2021, 06:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering admission in Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore

The eligibility to study a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore is a candidate must have passed SSLC/Class 10th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics subjects with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate's minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 28 years. The candidate can directly take the admission without any entrance test.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.hindustanacademy.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?