3rd March 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Airline Financial Accounting admission in Akbar Academy Calicut?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission in Akbar Academy Calicut to study Diploma in Airline Financial Accounting course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility?

28th February 2021, 06:37 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Airline Financial Accounting admission in Akbar Academy Calicut?

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Airline Financial Accounting admission in Akbar Academy Calicut can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?