31st January 2021, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Hotel Management admission in Seacom Skills University

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission in Seacom Skills University to study Diploma in Hotel Management course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility?

3rd February 2021, 06:14 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Hotel Management admission in Seacom Skills University

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Hotel Management admission in Seacom Skills University can be seen below.

You must have completed matriculation from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 50%.

You will be selected on the basis of valid score in SSU CET + Counselling.
3rd February 2021, 07:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Hotel Management admission in Seacom Skills University

°°° In order to secure Diploma in Hotel Management admission in Seacom Skills University, the candidate must have passed the 10th standard examination or equivalent examination with English, physical science / science and mathematics among others as subjects securing at least 35% marks in aggregate as per AICTE norms.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.seacomskillsuniversity.org
4th February 2021, 09:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission in Seacom Skills University to study Diploma in Hotel Management course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility?
If you have completed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized from board then you are eligible Diploma in Hotel management course.

If you have completed ITI course then also you are eligible for Diploma in Hotel Management.

Your minimum age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?