19th April 2021, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh

Hello, kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in INIFD Chandigarh for studying Diploma in Interior Design course? I have searched alot but couldn't get the information. Please let me know immediately.

20th April 2021, 09:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh:-

Must have completed 12th from any recognised board / institution or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks .

Selection criteria:-

After shortlisting, candidates will be given a personality test and interview. On the basis of these two, students are accepted into the course.
22nd April 2021, 12:21 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh can be seen below.

You must have completed intermediate from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 60%.

You can get admission on the basis of intermediate score.

There is no need to appear any entrance to get admission.
23rd April 2021, 05:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Basic eligibility criteria to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh:-

✓ Educational Qualification:- For B.Sc. in Fashion/Interior Design, candidates must have completed (10+2) from any recognized board or Institution or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks. For M.Sc. in Fashion/Interior Design, candidates must have completed graduation in any subject from any recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks.

For more details about eligibility criteria candidates can visit into the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?