20th November 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PG Diploma in Management admission in Institute of Management Study Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Institute of Management Study Kolkata to study PG Diploma in Management course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

24th November 2019, 12:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PG Diploma in Management admission in Institute of Management Study Kolkata?

The eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management at Institute of Management Study Kolkata is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream in a pattern 10+2+3 without any gap with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit. The candidate who scored less than 50% marks in their graduation must have to appear for the entrance examination MAT (Management Aptitude Test).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.imscal.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?