18th May 2020, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Professional Diploma in Wildlife Photography admission in Creative Hut Institute of Photography Kottayam?

Hello, kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Creative Hut Institute of Photography Kottayam for studying Professional Diploma in Wildlife Photography course? I have searched alot but couldn't get the information. Please let me know immediately.

19th May 2020, 11:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Professional Diploma in Wildlife Photography admission in Creative Hut Institute of Photography Kottayam?

The eligibility to study a Professional Diploma in Wildlife Photography at Creative Hut Institute of Photography Kottayam is a candidate must have passed class 10th, 10+2, any diploma, graduation or post graduation from a recognized board/university. There is no age bar to do this course and the candidate can directly take admission without any entrance examination.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.creativehut.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?