22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Kurnool?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Advance Diploma in Business Management from Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Kurnool. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Advance Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

26th August 2019, 03:05 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Kurnool?

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering, Kurnool are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their higher secondary education along with 3 years of Diploma degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised educational Institute.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in last examination.
There is no age limit to study this course.
Candidate may have to appear for entrance test conducted by the college/University.
26th August 2019, 07:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Kurnool?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Advance Diploma in Business Management in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Kurnool is that you must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in any stream from a recognized Indian board.

The admission to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Kurnool is through merit list of 10+2 or equivalent.

You can visit the website http://iimes.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?