8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling from Government Home Science College, Chandigarh. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

10th September 2018, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling from Government Home Science College, Chandigarh. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Eligibility to study a Post Graduate Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh is a graduation in any stream from Panjab University or any other examination recognized by Panjab University as equivalent to graduation with minimum 50% marks. Duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh is one year. Government Home Science College, Chandigarh website link is given Click Here
11th September 2018, 04:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh?

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh is given below.

If you want to study Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh, you must be a Graduate with atleast 50% aggregate marks from Panjab University /any other examination recognized by Panjab University as equivalent to graduation to be eligible.

You can get details at the official link mentioned below.
http://homescience10.org/eligibility.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?