15th December 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in SPC Education Centre-Jaipur?

I am interested to do Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation from SPC Education Centre-Jaipur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

31st December 2018, 01:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in SPC Education Centre-Jaipur?

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in SPC Education Centre-Jaipur are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 12th board.
Candidate can get admission after clearing entrance examination as well as through direct entry.
31st December 2018, 02:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in SPC Education Centre-Jaipur?

** Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation is a diploma type course.

** The duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation course is one year.

** For the admission of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test in SPC Education Centre-Jaipur.
1st January 2019, 01:23 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in SPC Education Centre-Jaipur are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Education (10+2) or its equivalent in any stream with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised educational board.
1st January 2019, 03:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation from SPC Education Centre-Jaipur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in SPC Education Centre – Jaipur is a pass in Class 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation duration is 12 months in the SPC Education Centre – Jaipur. Candidates have to pay Rs 8,000 as the course fee to study the Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in SPC Education Centre – Jaipur. Candidates can find the details in the SPC Education Centre – Jaipur website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?