19th October 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

31st October 2019, 12:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences is that you must have completed Graduation like Bachelor of Technology (Dairy), Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering from MSBTE or Diploma in Dairy Technology. The candidates who are waiting for their final year results are also eligible to apply for Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences.

You can visit the website https://www.met.edu/institute/institute_of_medical_sciences/ADTAC for more information.
31st October 2019, 06:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences?

The required eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences is that the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?