6th December 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations in HMMRA-Mumbai?

I am interested to do Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations from HMMRA-Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

9th December 2018, 06:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations in HMMRA-Mumbai?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations in HMMRA-Mumbai are:

Candidates must have passed HSC or equivalent examination from a recognised board/institute to be eligible to apply.

Candidates who have taken a drop are also eligible to apply.

For more details, visit
http://hmmra.ac.in/advertising-and-public-relations/
10th December 2018, 11:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations in HMMRA-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations from HMMRA-Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Those students who have successfully passed HSC or equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations in HMMRA-Mumbai. Students who have missed their academic year or have taken a drop are also eligible to apply for the admission to study Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations in HMMRA-Mumbai. Duration of the Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations in HMMRA-Mumbai is one year (part time). Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?