4th May 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in NERIST-Itanagar?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in NERIST-Itanagar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

8th May 2019, 01:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in NERIST-Itanagar?

The eligibility criteria to study the Diploma in Agricultural Engineering at NERIST - Itanagar is:-

==> Candidates applying for Diploma course maximum age should not be more than 40 Years for General Category.

==> For OBC category and female candidates maximum age is 43 years and for SC/ST/PD it is 45 years.

==> Candidate must have passed 10th class or Marticulation examination from a recognized board.

==> Admission is based on three different examinations known as NEE-I, NEE-II and NEE-III for diploma courses.
8th May 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in NERIST-Itanagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in NERIST-Itanagar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Those students who have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or candidates who have passed 10+2 (Vocational) / ITI / NERIST Certificate in any trade are eligible to study the Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in the NERIST – Itanagar. They have to clear the NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) II for the admission to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in the NERIST – Itanagar. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
8th May 2019, 11:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the Eligibility to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering at NERIST in Itanagar below :-

Eligibility :-
-------------
1) The basic requirement of educational qualification for this diploma course
is that You need to have passed or appeared class 10+2 or High School
Examination in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics or its equivalent from a
recognized board.

2) You must have to pass NERIST entrance exam for secure your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?